Far Cry Primal Android is an action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was released for all Android devices in January 2017. The game is a prequel to the Far Cry series; it is the first game set in the Stone Age. It revolves around the story of Takkar, who starts off as an unarmed hunter and rises to become the leader of a tribe.
As the game is set in prehistoric times, the traditional gunplay and vehicle gameplay featured in the Far Cry series were removed, and players can only get access to melee weapons like spears, clubs, axes, and ranged weapons like bows and slings. Players cannot purchase weapons, and must craft them using the materials scavenged in the world such as wood and stone.
Far Cry Primal Android features
– Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
– Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices.
– Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
– Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
– Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
– Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
– Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.