Far Cry 4 Android is an action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was released for all Android devices in January 2017. The game takes place in Kyrat, a fictional Himalayan country that mostly consists of sprawling mountains and forests, vast water systems, and villages.
The main story follows Ajay Ghale, a young Kyrati-American, as he is caught in a civil war involving Kyrat's Royal Army, controlled by tyrannical king Pagan Min, and a rebel movement called the Golden Path.
Gameplay focuses on combat and exploration; players battle enemy soldiers and dangerous wildlife using a wide array of weapons, while completing side missions, collecting useful items, and progressing through the game's main story.
Far Cry 4 Android features
– Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
– Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices.
– Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
– Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
– Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
– Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
– Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.