Far Cry 3 Android is an action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was released for all Android devices in January 2017. Far Cry 3 is set on a tropical island between the Indian and Pacific Oceans. After a vacation goes awry, protagonist Jason Brody must save his friends, who have been kidnapped by pirates and escape from the island and its unhinged inhabitants.
Far Cry 3 is a first-person shooter, which also features role-playing game elements including experience points, skill trees, and a crafting system.
Players are given the ability to survey and plan out their attacks with stealth takedown combinations and tag enemies with the camera in order to track their movement once they break the player's line of sight.
Far Cry 3 Android features
– Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
– Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices.
– Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
– Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
– Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
– Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
– Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.